Convicted felon televangelist Jim Bakker had a bad dream

You mean basically like Interstellar?

My impression is, she got a real job.

Me too!

I think my sarcasm was lost / poorly executed. BB is not going the way of slash dot, but all the recent repost comments remind me of the old slash dot days.

1 Like

Since nobody has bothered to post it, I will:

The BBS thread for that one was quite entertaining.

There was a day where a chunk of my comments in contentious threads were copy-n-pasts of a certain posters contentious statements in a closed-down-by-Falcor thread. A few people caught on, but not many.

3 Likes

The one thing I never get about preppers, religious or otherwise, they only ever seem to lay by 12-24 months of food. What is going to happen when 1 or 2 years pass and you’re out of mac n’ cheese? Is the power going to come back on? Are grocery stores going to be magically stocked again? Are cows going to appear to be milked? The survivalists, that know plants, and animals, and hunting and seeds, and that don’t live in urban areas, they I get. But the urban preppers and their case lots of beef and beans in cities… I do not get at all.

1 Like

You can do a lot without a soul.

Hehehe.

It is, all these survivalist products are not intended to last a few years, let alone 30. They know there’s no rapture coming, so probably feel even less of the tiniest twinge of guilt.

3 Likes

What’s really funny is that if they’re doing this because the rapture is coming - by buying - they’re admitting what poor Christians that they are.

1 Like

Would that give them the time to get a decent sized garden/farm going? Even in an urban environment? As well, as give them time to create a network within the area they are in?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.