Cooking (not just dinner)

4 Likes

#best granola recipe ever…

(many pardons if this has already been posted somewhere before…)

10 Likes

OK, that just made my day!

2 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

So is that suppose to make your beer hot or your pizza cold?

5 Likes

I’m not sure it matters?

2 Likes

Focaccia, with 90% hydratation.

Victory :wink:

17 Likes

while my supper consists of bread and cheese. YOR ARE SO CRUEL.

7 Likes

You’re always welcome. But it will take a couple of ours driving. :wink:

6 Likes

“couple” in this case even outside of XKCD’s relaxed definition : (

9 Likes

I probably don’t think so. But maybe I’m not correct about your homecity.
And also, I like to drive, so always at the positive side about distance/time.:wink:

3 Likes

Your right, it is wonderful. But some cheese would have been nice. :wink:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure you’re mistaken - if this gives a hint about your whereabouts I need an average speed of 400 km/h for the couple of hours quote. even the mythical and imaginative state of autobahns makes this an impossible feat ; )

I had a really fun one - a goat’s soft cheese with honey. as I did not expect the taste (did not pay attention when buying it) I had a great WTF?!? moment

3 Likes

I’m mistaken indeed. :wink: The mistake would have taken a bit less than 4.5 hour drive.

Oh, that goat cheese error. Brr

1 Like

You rule. 80+% is a frickan bear. I usually stop at 80. 90… That is a Slack dough :smiley:

It looks excellent.

4 Likes

#I HEARD YOU LIKE BAKING…

3 Likes

When eating and cooking, please remember: sometimes the food just sucks.

3 Likes

it’s actually quite nice, though it helps to know beforehand that the taste will be sweet : )

the stuff is produced somewhere in your area, the product site is full of the English/German/other mix

1 Like

It’s indeed not that far away from my Dutch hometown. But that’s depending on your ideas about distances. I would say ‘nearby’, my neighbours in Holland would say ‘oh my, more than an our driving’, it’s in Brabant, which has that strange mix of languages.
My neighbours in France would say: ‘take the car, it’s nearby’.

About the cheese, I know it. And it’s indeed not bad, even reasonable good, if you know what to expect. :wink:
I mostly like the plain stuff and adding my own or nothing. But they did a good job.

Edit: removed a chunk very offtopic chat.

5 Likes