Cop captures Bigfoot on video

I Am A Gorilla Artist

3 Likes

4 Likes

That would explain the long hair.

Hippies!

8 Likes

There are definitely uncatalogued species around but they’re mostly relatively small animals. I doubt there’s anything as large as sasquatch shuffling around unexplored (edit:undiscovered) in the Pacific Northwest.

5 Likes

Well, it could be a Bigfoot, or it could be a hoax, or it could be something else.

So . . . that’s settled.

4 Likes

There’s no such thing as the unexplored PNW. Just “as yet undeveloped. But probably has been clearcut at least once.”

5 Likes

Wow, the intersection between sasquatch, drugs, and horrible spelling. Are we sure this wasn’t just staged by BoingBoing to create a perfect article for us jokers?

10 Likes

Typo, I’d meant undiscovered.

3 Likes

The usual Bigfoot tripe:

2 Likes

I think it’s an Asssquatch.

4 Likes

I feel like he wants to help us.

4 Likes

…go into remote areas of Northern California … in the Sequoia National Forest

Would a game warden really consider sequoia NF to be in northern California?

8 Likes

Everything north of ventura county is NorCal.

5 Likes

Imperial Probe!

3 Likes

So “extreme fear for unexplained reason” is evidence of bigfoot now?

4 Likes

Well, when you don’t involve science in your biology and zoology, sure.

1 Like

Absolutely not. Try telling people in Kern, Tulare, Kings, and Fresno counties that they’re in Northern California and they’ll laugh at you. Even people from Madera and Merced counties.

I saw that, too, @oncebce. I’m thinking that the original letter was poorly written and the person who he was writing about had worked in Northern California at one time, but the video was in Sequoia NP. Having grown up west of the national park (my family had a cabin in Wilsonia), I can state that everyone in the area knows that all pot is grown in and around Three Rivers. (Although upper Three Rivers is just on the other side of the Hwy 198 park entrance, so entrepreneurs may have made their way just inside the park. :wink:)

1 Like

1 Like

They can laugh all they want. It doesn’t make them less wrong.

2 Likes

I reckon that’s the winning answer there. He’s an older guy who has “experienced events, i.e. tree knocks, footsteps, and extreme fear for unexplained reason. I have also found a few footprints,” and I bet if you ask him the right questions after a couple of beers he won’t shut up about it. One of his friends found the footage of an orangutan, edited it just right, and fed it to the old fart with a plausible story about trail cams for catching drug dealers. Now old fart has gotten the video to go viral and nobody has the nerve to tell him.

Either that or it’s a fuckin’ samsquamptch.

I mean, what person ever moved like that in the history of people?

6 Likes