Cop fired after pointing gun at ex-wife's new husband

Uh, no I’d probably have the cops called on me and arrested for brandishing or something else.

Only if the ex wife is seeing a white guy.

.357 sig is a caliber for all the non-gun folks out there.
(yes, I understand that this point has already been made, but this will help with the confusion)

1 Like

Because escalation is the best way to handle a police officer pointing a gun at your head? WTF.

Threaten a white adult with death (still a horrible crime), get fired.

Murder a black kid in cold blood, go back to work.

• think about the lesson we’re giving cops…
1 Like

I feel like we have a miscommunication here.

I am saying this guy is getting off so far with a “you shouldn’t have done that” and got fired.

If you or I had threatened someone with a weapon, I think our repercussions would be more than “oh, you shouldn’t have done that” and maybe lose our jobs. I think we would have at the minimum been arrested, with the possibility of one of various number of charges applied to us.

My point is once again cops get a special treatment that us “civilians” can only dream about. Some animals are more special.

4 Likes

1 Like

Unfortunately, usually the “logic” is, “You don’t get to be with anyone else.” topped up with some, “I will punish you and everyone you associate with.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.