Cop violently arrests and terrorizes a 15 year old Black quadruple amputee

There is a world inside my head where the victims are remembered in mass murder cases, and the perpetrators names are known in abuse cases.

Sadly, most people live outside of my head.

5 Likes

“Our Boys in Blue risk their lives every day, and you weren’t there. In the heat of the moment, the police officer on the scene has to be empowered to make these decisions, because their life is at stake. Clearly, the officer feared for his life and took appropriate action.”

Due to Poe’s law, I of course must clarify this as a parody statement, because some Police State blue line lickspittle would say exactly this.

16 Likes

Doxxing a pig isn’t that difficult if you’re willing to show up at a police station and tell the desk clerk you have some steroid samples to hand out.

13 Likes

This story is good news. Not that the youth got so horribly abused; that is abhorrent and criminal on the part of the cop. But the good news is that it was recorded, reported, investigated and written about.
This bullshit has been happening since time immemorial. Only now are assholes and criminal cops like this being held to account.

5 Likes

peep-show-hans-bullshit

13 Likes

I was unable to make the video play, which is probably good for my mental health. On the KOLD web page, the pre-video disclaimer alone pissed me off enormously.
" GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Below is raw video from the incident. It contains foul language some viewers may find offensive."
Really, KOLD? Some users may find the foul language offensive? I can fcking tell you right now that if you’re more offended by the foul language than by the fact that the cops beat up a fcking quadruple amputee teen, you are the problem and you should be ashamed of yourself.

29 Likes

Saw the thumbnail, saw the bald head and the wraparound sunglasses. Imagine my surprise when he was missing the Van Dyke part of his White Authoritarian Scumbag startup kit. Must have left it at the office.

9 Likes

Whatever happened to that thread about the things cops are frightened of because we’ve got two to add today - quadruple amputees and trash pickers…

6 Likes

Group home for abandoned teens? I’m sure there are few other places where he would feel more empowered to treat someone like trash because he could.

6 Likes

Same. Knew this would show up here. I’ve already angrily shouted at the screen just reading the story.

1 Like

Good number of cops are simply put: tyrants. Not all, not maybe a majority, but enough to make everyone afraid. The rest of them are just keeping quiet because they are cowards, they’re afraid of losing their jobs.

6 Likes

I used to work in group homes and centers like these. Yes, this is unfortunate and horrid. Pigs suck!. However, and I know this for a fact based on my experiences, there is at least one other kid verbalizing something along the lines of, “Bout time you took him down officer! Mmmmhmmm.”.

1 Like

new lows from the police. can it go any lower than this? kid with no limbs, abandoned by his family?! just try to imagine that kid’s life.

6 Likes

Once again:

15 Likes

What part of America are you imagining as the place where the cops are not like this?

Eric Garner. Rodney King. Laquan McDonald. Michael Brown.

NYPD. LAPD. Chicago PD. St Louis PD.

All under Democratic party control, all murderously racist.

White supremacy is bipartisan.

21 Likes

Pick the newspaper from any major city in the US, let’s say, top 200 cities by population. Search for common terms like “police violence” and you’ll get a hit, probably from within the past month.

15 Likes

Roger That!

7 Likes

Yes.

It’s not just that, though. Even if you are white, the fact that a power structure that is abusing someone else this way exists means that that same treatment can be turned on you at any time, and will be, as soon as you do something like publicly opposing a war, or any other aspect of that system. Even if it hasn’t been turned on you yet, they’re still using it to control you, with the constant threat that if you do step out of line, you’ll lose your privileges and be subject to the same abuse that the oppressed minorities are.

So, in a very real sense, the fact that you live in a society where someone else isn’t free means that you aren’t, either.

16 Likes

That is to say; the need for an oppressive system to publicly, constantly abuse some minority is at least as much about keeping everyone else in line as it is about controlling that minority in particular.

7 Likes

Seattle for example is a pretty blue city. And yet, our police are under a monitor now due to a pattern of police using excessive force. This isn’t a problem that one can avoid by moving or splitting the country. It is intrinsic in policing in every city. Although, I am sure some out do other in how bad and blatant they are.

http://www.seattlemonitor.com/overview

11 Likes