Cosplayer attacks man on subway for eating sunflower seeds

I wish roving gangs of vigilantes would curb stomp people who spit on the train/bus or hang around the stops spitting.

If your mouth tastes that bad, see a fucking doctor.

3 Likes

Right? At least spit on the tracks or into the gutter instead of the middle of the platform for me to step in.

Apparently I need to catch up on the Indonesian martial arts / action film scene. That was fun though.

1 Like

The gold plated guy will be revealed as “a new vigilante superhero named… The State!”

I use the Shinkansen at least once a month and have never seen this.

You should definitely check out the Raid 2 and IP Man if you have not already.

2 Likes

Because half heads and blood and teeth everywhere would be an improvement?

Are yout sitting at one of the ends of the train where cell use is allowed?

Yeah, because after it becomes apparent that spitting leads to having your head caved in people will continue to spit.

Anywhere I sit, people sometimes talk on their phones. Some folks are polite enough to move to the space between cars but most aren’t.

Maybe culture shift? I guess I am that old now, where things I take for granted as normal need refreshing.

Times change and phone manners have become atrocious here now. Trains, subways, elevators, wherever.

Yeah. It was Raid 2 I was referring to as “fun”. I started with “hammer girl? What’s that from?” and wound up downloading the movie later.

2 Likes

Cosplay: not even once.

That is not the Bananaman I remember from my childhood.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.