Couple abandons baby at airport desk after realizing they didn't have infant ticket

Originally published at: Couple abandons baby at airport desk after realizing they didn't have infant ticket | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

24 Likes

Maybe they figured they could just get another one at the doody-free shop.

26 Likes

Isn’t that pretty much the plot of Home Alone?

14 Likes

Can’t-miss prequel pitch: Home Alone: Origins

27 Likes

Also, the Moses origin story?

17 Likes

Someone took away all the wrong lessons from their visit to Israel.

16 Likes

What’s that Dad? You want me to plug your breathing machine back in? YOU ABANDONED ME AT AN AIRPORT YOU FUCK !!!

27 Likes

“Mommy! Where are you mommy?!”

4 Likes

Everything is fine. They just kept that baby so they could drive in the HOV lane.

4 Likes

I prefer all my shops to be doody-free, even the Duty Free ones! No poop shops for me! :smiley:

4 Likes

I thought this post story was already bad enough and here they said hold my beer.

(Gift link, no paywall.)

11 Likes

Worst Tin Tin story ever!

10 Likes

Haven’t read yet because I don’t need any more downers in my day today, but if people don’t care enough to at least contact the airline about what they need to do to travel with their pet(s), then maybe they should reconsider having a pet?

(Said by someone who researched extensively which airlines will allow rabbits to travel in a carrier in the cabin. Answer: not many. :disappointed:)

15 Likes

A rash of animals left at airports speaks to the complications of traveling with a pet.

That’s extremely poor phrasing when it’s more than “complications”. If someone’s not prepared to travel with a pet, or, for that matter, a baby, maybe they should have considered that sooner.

8 Likes

Nowt to do with eugenics, but JHFC, some people just really shouldn’t reproduce.

3 Likes

BELGIANS. Whaddayagonnado?
– InterPol

3 Likes

They didn’t have to pay the 25 euros? Ka-ching!

6 Likes

These things happen.

2 Likes

now you’ve reminded me that i never saw the end of this, i need to go watch it!