Couple's 'maternity shoot' turns weird

chalk up two more reasons i’m so happy to be a gay childless adult!

2 Likes

That man is a lucky guy.

2 Likes

Well if you are anything like one of my gay friends, you are spending your time/money with photo shoots with your inu shiba dog.

That isn’t actually official BoingBoing policy. In fact, nothing is.

4 Likes

rofl - i actually know someone like that, too. no, i’m more of an “occasional pic of the cat” kinda gay guy.

5 Likes

2 Likes

:joy:

Nine more

If there is, surely it doesn’t include these movies?

They call it “Machete Order” because you watch the original two, then take a machete to the DVDs of the others.

1 Like

Yeah, you skip episode 1 entirely, just like you skip prometheus :laughing:

tumblr_m8w4o6gdNr1qax87po2_1280

6 Likes

Only disappointed this type of reply took so long. :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

My favourite problematic issue with Prometheus was that the Cartographer got lost. The Cartographer!! FFS, etc…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Such a horribly wonderful movie.

1 Like

You don’t have to “log in.” I don’t have a Facebook account and was able to view the pictures they posted just fine. Although Facebook really wanted to encourage me to join (fuck you, Blueface!).

1 Like

I was trying to do it through mobile, and couldn’t see the whole album. And yes, huge middle finger to that whole cancerous site!

And proud of it.

2 Likes

This wasn’t the end. See what happens next by checking out their Facebook photo album with all the photos from the shoot.

Uh…don’t we all know what happens next in this all-too-common scenario?! For those of you that might have been in the outer reaches of space over the last few decades, perhaps doing some mining for the Company, let me fill you in. Everyone dies. Except for a badass woman. And a cat.

1 Like

2 Likes