Court documents reveal that Fox hosts think their MAGA guests are "crazy," "lunatics," "nutcases," and "idiots"

Originally published at: Court documents reveal that Fox hosts think their MAGA guests are "crazy," "lunatics," "nutcases," and "idiots" | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Loop Snake GIF by xponentialdesign

21 Likes

Finally I understand what that liquid was. . .

22 Likes

“But in private, they show nothing but disdain for their fellow unhinged, bottom-feeding Trump sycophants”

Slight adjustment for clarity.

27 Likes

Garbage people.

12 Likes

Oh, you mean faux news was lying?

shocked the princess bride GIF

10 Likes

Not to mention despicable!

looney tunes GIF

(And two faced.)

10 Likes

If truth in advertising laws were applied to the network it would be prohibited from using the word “news” to describe itself.

15 Likes

The worst of the worst. At least the lunatics themselves frequently believe the nonsense they’re spouting. The folks at Fox know they are destroying the country over a pack of lies.

15 Likes

Or forced to change its name to Faux News.

12 Likes

Hope this does to Fox what Thiel did to Gawker. And bear in mind, Gawker wasn’t dishonest in the case that destroyed them.

4 Likes

I’ll smoke to that.

4 Likes

I expect none of this will change Fox viewers’ opinions, because they won’t see it on the channel they’re watching.

However: IANAL, but I can’t see this being good for their defence in the Dominion lawsuit.

5 Likes

A little blue paint, and it’s done!

fuxnews

9 Likes

Proof of the key elements of defamation. Knowing publication of untrue information that harms others.

9 Likes

Plus mandatory clown noses.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.