COVID-19 isolation activities

Our three are kinda fed up with Kiddo’s nonstop attention. But there is an upside for Other Cat:

15 Likes
11 Likes

Tech won’t save you from lockdown disaster: How to manage family and free time while working from home

7 Likes

13 Likes
2 Likes

lite reading from 1918 …

9 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

11 Likes
7 Likes
17 Likes

If you are missing an evening out at the pub- these guys are trying to recreate that with live beer tastings

5 Likes

Oh, I’m not too worried.
The King of the Potato People will protect me.

2 Likes

History repeats itself, the first as tragedy, then as farce a tragedy with larger media coverage.

8 Likes

My mother is teaching the neighbour kids about isolation, social distancing and good manners by not giving them their footballs back when the little buggers keep kicking them over the fence, dammit, that’s the fifth one, right in the shrubbery, I wouldn’t have let you do that as a kid, oh no!!

Every day so far.

(She does give them back eventually.)

11 Likes

tumblr_o5yh2y74PU1s4z0mfo1_500

There is a “Mister, can we have our ball back?” sketch by Dave Allen which I just can’t find online.
Elderly man potters around in his vegetable garden.
Football drops in a patch. Guy off-camera asks for ball back.
Elderly man grumbles a bit, but throws ball back.
This repeats a couple of times.
Eventually, elderly man throws ball back shouting “That’s the last time!”
Camera zooms out to reveal the little vegetable garden is slap bang on a pitch in a football stadium where a league match is in process.

14 Likes

Boinged from @Ratel:

7 Likes
7 Likes

20 Likes

I don’t know. the way how the Brazilian people discloses the quarantine is different.

Pocoyo says:

Where d´ ya go?

8 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes