Covid-ridden Trump returning to the White House, done as the Hitler reacts meme

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/08/covid-ridden-trump-returning-to-the-white-house-done-as-the-hitler-reacts-meme.html

12 Likes

If Trump had a tantrum like that he’d fall down gasping like a walrus after a fish buffet.

22 Likes

I love how vicious it gets! Need to hire people like this to work for the Dems, who still can’t make a good attack ad to save their lives.

10 Likes

No way would Trump ask the staff to leave because he was worried about giving them covid.

21 Likes

As much as I need to see everyone involved with caging refugee children thrown down a deep dark pit, it pains me to say that don’t think any of us has ever seen evidence that a democratic administration would ever hold anyone responsible for those crimes.

I know it’s cynical but I sort of expect big fanfare about closing down half of the facilities, while the remaining ones are quietly expanded. I hope that I am wrong.

10 Likes

The lady speaking to Ivanka is my favorite.

15 Likes

Surely the technology now exists to deepfake Cheeto’s head on there now? Someone needs to get on that, stat.

8 Likes

Brutal and perfect.

6 Likes

… and enlarge the body to about 450 lbs.

3 Likes

Best thing I’ve seen this week.

Love the side dig at Ivanka.

4 Likes

Yep. The part in the clip where he says they’ll all go to jail for the rest of their lives… ain’t gonna happen, no matter how appropriate, justified and satisfying it would be.

3 Likes

FUCKING AWESOME!!! and even better because as I was watching this the story came across the wires about Nancy Pelosi discussing invoking the 25th amendment!!!

2 Likes

Assuming Biden wins, the democrats won’t go after the prior admin because they wouldn’t want to set a bad precedent of “new admin jails members of prior admin if of different party.” Of course, the current iteration of the GOP probably would have no qualms doing that.

The Trump admin and the GOP have unfortunately taken the concept of “rule of law” and flushed it down the toilet. It was already IN the toilet, but I’m afraid it’s gone now. I’m a bit tired of the Dems trying to play the good guys and cleaning up the GOP’s mess, only to have to do it again after another GOP administration. Not sure where this leave the U.S. if people are willing to keep voting for these jokers. I think we’re only one more shitty GOP administration away from truly being a failed state.

6 Likes

No way would Trump ask the staff to leave because he was worried about giving them covid.

Agreed. But I took it as a loyalty test, which would be very much in character. I’m sure he thinks everyone who left the room when he gave them the chance is a cog in the Deep State machine.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen dozens of Downfallen and never seen anything like that take on the woman’s line. There are still mountains to conquer if you only know where to look!

3 Likes
8 Likes

I TOTALLY lost it when he digressed into Melania, Ivanka, et al, territory!!!

1 Like

Alternative dub: “Anyone needs to hit the toilet… do it now; we’ll be here for awhile, I’m afraid.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.