Covidiot protestors vs. Antifa

I’d further clarify that the antifa causing property damage are the same kind of Black Bloc anarkiddies who tried to participate in anti-war, pro-immgrant and other progressive demos before the organisers wised up and told them to stay away. That’s already happened with some local antifa groups (there is nowhere near the central co-ordination among local antifa groups that goes on with these Covidiot protests, which are astroturfed by Libertarian and GOP groups).

I have a lot of contempt for anarkiddies, but as bad as they are they rarely initiate violence against others. They’re also entryists, in contrast to the the white nationalists who are enthusiastically welcomed into (if they aren’t already the core of) the astroturfed Covidiot protests. That’s before you get to core ideological values and causes – violence is a sine qua non for fascists.

The only people I see bending themselves into pretzels to make the false equivalence between antifa and the violent white supremacist and fascist thugs are members of the zentrum mainstream media (always willing to make every story one of “both sides”), conservative politicians (especially those who’ve been caught fraternising with neo-Nazis), and Libertarians and AynCaps (who are wont to deploy bad-faith arguments and absurd logical fallacies to “win” any debate). As I said in the original topic:

9 Likes