Covidiot protestors vs. Antifa

Specifics povided by the article you say has none:

Specific uno:

Specific dos:

Specific tres:

Specific cuatro:

Lorentz was attacked by a neo-Nazi, not antifa. Get your shit straight.

18 Likes

All four specifics were nazi disguised as Antifa?

Can you prove they were Antifa?

11 Likes

Shirtless <> Antifa. That was one of the neo-Nazis. Did you read your own link?

16 Likes

No more than I can prove the covidiots are neo nazis but I’m highly doubtfull they are not.

the other 3 stories did not even allege “violent attacks”. The only things damaged by “antifa” in the other 3 were cameras

11 Likes

Given how often neo-nazis praise and perpetrate violence, I’m not sure that’s a safe assumption.

8 Likes

lmao, while i wait for what i assume to be a damning and well-thought out long response to my previous post, I’ll point out that the Plague Enthusiasts / Neo-Nazis have a 99% overlap, at least in Canada. (The usual white nationalist / nazi dorks previously wearing yellow vests in Canada are now ‘protesting unlawful kidnapping’. YVCE, an excellent twitter account, has painfully documented this in detail.)

7 Likes

Really? Let me double check.

Story 1:

According to Lorenz, she showed the man her press pass and said that she was a journalist, at which point the man walked behind her and then punched her hard in the side of her face

Story 2:

A CBS 6 photojournalist had to be taken to the emergency room after he was struck in the back of the head by an anti-fascist protester, the channel reported on Aug. 13, 2017.

Story: 3

After the man finally walks away, the reporter finds a police officer and says that the man assaulted him multiple times and he has evidence of the assault on camera. The Asheville police department later published the man’s photo on its Facebook page and asked the community to help identify him. The police department later announced that a 38-year-old man named Michael Patrick Faulkner had been arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault in connection with the incident.

referred to the 3 other than Lorenz following:

Not from one of the 4 stories you posted. But I just looked at that one and the photojournalist’s own account is that he was hit in response to his pushing a protester.

the described assault in that story is him hitting his camera, verbally assaulting him, and maybe touching him while reaching for the camera

5 Likes

I guess the gramatically incorrect double negative in my statement confused you. That is on me.

I thought you meant the four stories of violence I had just posted.

I’m pretty sure this one was more than camera touching. He ended up with an intracraneal bleed.

That picture of Ngo is quite obviously not from a story I was referencing.
The disingenousness of your posts is getting really frustrating so I’m logging off after this.

12 Likes

You missunderstand me. I was not implying it was. Just that not all cases are simple assault. But it is late and crashing certainly sounds good.

Was it worse than the woman who was hit in the head by a baton at Cider Riot? You know, the attack that Ngo plotted with Patriot Prayer?

12 Likes

No

Source?

Do your own homework this time. It’s readily available. I mean, you started the whole derail that became this thread by asserting a knowledge of antifa that has subsequently been shown to be utterly lacking. There’s no point in continuing the conversation until you catch up with the basics.

9 Likes

Wearing an identifiable numbered shirt, a cap with some Spanish phrase? He might be anti-Fascist, might be Antifa, or he might be some rando, but he definitely skipped the class on black bloc tactics.

8 Likes

This is getting absurd.

Ngo literally worked solely to instigate physical confrontations with Antifa in order to spread the message they are violent, and is most well known before then for saying Islam had taken over chunks of London based on literally lying about all this so called proof. The guy belonged to Patriot Prayer discords. He lost his job over getting beat up by antifa. Like this line of thought is ridiculous, he’s not a journalist at all. The fact that he got legitimized very briefly for it is a fault of mainstream journalism’s ability to research their subjects.

Antifa has assaulted journalists, I won’t deny that. But it’s a distraction from your main thesis that Antifa is an equally astroturfed group that is equally violent and held in equal esteem as the people they protest - and that’s just not true. They protest groups that have killed people and get into brawls with them all over the country, they use violence and intimidation and they also put their bodies on the line without using violence and intimidation depending on what part of the loosely associated group you look at.

And just pointing to the scoreboard Antifa has damaged property and hurt people but have no deaths associated with their actions, meanwhile the people they are protesting have killed, shot, stabbed, and nearly killed many people.

17 Likes