Cow plays fetch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/28/cow-plays-fetch.html

13 Likes

16 Likes

bellows with pleasure

I was a bit worried that the cow was actually saying, with great frustration, “Damn it, the ball belongs here, why do you keep throwing it away!”, especially since that sound isn’t something I’d normally associate with a “happy” cow. But it actually does seem to be really into playing fetch.

7 Likes

Oh, that is so cute, I actually feel bad about eating them now. Wait… wait… ok, its passed.

15 Likes

Needed this. Especially today. Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Needs more some cowbell.

9 Likes

My name is Cow
an I am whyt
I eat the gras
an moo at nyt

Tey let me run
Not in a stall
They throw it an
I kik the ball

25 Likes

MadCowLibrarian?

5 Likes

That’s so cute :smiley:

4 Likes

I think they might be onto something here. With a bit of fancy breeding we may be looking at an all-singing all-dancing football team. Herd against herd. Now that would be something.
“Play interrupted by a stoush, no wait that is on-field breeding. That’ll get a red card. For gods sake tell camera 1 to stop filming that. We go to a commercial.”

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a cow. The farm has been infiltrated by a Wookie in disguise.

That creature is a wonderful thing.

4 Likes

reincarnated dog

2 Likes

I thought a cow would be roughly as coordinated as a dog in terms of headbutting and shoving with their front legs, but they really aren’t.

Physics. EVERYTHING is more difficult, when you weigh 1/2-1 ton.

5 Likes

Nah, librarians aren’t mad, they deal with madness.

“Do I have to talk to insane people?"
"You’re a librarian now. I’m afraid it’s mandatory.”
― Jasper Fforde, The Woman Who Died a Lot

6 Likes

I would argue this cow is doing soccer drills. That is some foot . . . ummm . . . hoofwork.

This morning, I did yoga with goats. This afternoon, I watched a cow play fetch. Life is good.

2 Likes

Dogcow. Moof!

2 Likes