Crap Musicz

I remember enjoying it, but I was 9 years old. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hey, some good songs in here.

In case you thought you could escape this…

4 Likes

Same.

A genius maker of vine videos used that song; he dressed as jason. He woke up, looked at his calendar and saw it was Fri the 13th. He hooked up with a bunch of friends, and they were dancing, playing in the woods, just having a ball…

and then he stabbed everybody.

Edit: Proper punctuation is important.

2 Likes

Here’s a Russian paratrooper turd.

3 Likes

I’ve been parodying this for decades:

People
who hate people
are the cleverest people
in the world…

5 Likes

Dont Put That Evil On Me Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

I’ll see your sappy Barbera Streisand and raise you you a cheesy Streisand but don’t tell anyone in here I love this song and it’s on my playlist.

I’ll spare everyone the full 12 minutes and just go with the radio edit.

But I am leaving the full 18 minute McArthur Park demo.

This always makes it to the top of worst songs but it’s also one of my favorites.

3 Likes

“feelings” is another awful one. /shudders, grinds teeth w/o even realizing

I made Scary Pop Music I, II, and III playlists, but they aren’t really scary. It’s mostly good stuff what got played on the radio, esp when I was a kid.

I just can’t listen to music I hate. I have walked out of shops that played crap musicz; walked out and back in when with mom; walked out together a few times; refused to enter stores playing crap musicz.

My BF refuses to work anywhere that has music playing, b/c 9 times outta 10 it’ll be crap.

I worked at two diff discount clothing chains. One required we play the provided pre-recorded tapes with crap on, so I became intimately acquainted with the friends theme, which still enrages me :rage: The other joint required setting the radio on a top 40 station, so we could experience the added joy of advertisements as well as crap musicz and wages. Dunno how I lasted more than a week at each.

Edited to move misplaced paragraph

5 Likes

Misleading headline. Specifically, the Weird Science video.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Muskogee sounds like a boring place to be

2 Likes

Well, I’ve done my best in life to piss off that Okie from Muskogee.

2 Likes

The ultimate crap music. The beat makes you nauseous before it even gets to the rapey lyrics.

I would pay someone to expunge this from my memory if possible.

3 Likes
1 Like

I refuse to look for them, but I thought of a couple that always made me immediately change the radio station. That wretched “having my baby” thing [OMFG WTAF] amusingly? always made me feel nauseated. I love Motown, but could never stand “i can’t help myself (sugar pie, honey bunch).” Both make me visibly and audibly cringe. /shudder

4 Likes

guilty feet have got no rhythm

4 Likes

My BF sent me this image, and I immediately knew it must belong here.

/shudder

17 Likes

Not Funny Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

13 Likes

Gabber’ is fantastic.

2 Likes

We all like different things. Such is life.

3 Likes