Crap Musicz

Yeah, let’s all hope Fanny has long since gotten it together and is living her best life. :crossed_fingers:
fingers-crossed-17

Eeesh!

8 Likes

Wait for it…

6 Likes

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

He was doing great with the dancing…

Also… I wonder if he’s a JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure fan… he’s got the muscles for it…

2 Likes

My older brothers used to play Yes albums back in the early 70s. Any childhood nostalgia that I had for Yes was completely wiped out with that performance.

4 Likes

Ah, just remembered this one while thinking of Canada…

MST3K-ified.

3 Likes

That Devil really gets around! Now he’s in the phone booth. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Loved Nilsson but loathed this song. Anytime it’s played in a store, I leave at least temporarily. It’s a real tooth-grinder.

1 Like

Oh yes. I mean, when I try to be objective about it I see hear the sheer craft, the talent, the professionalism that went into it and whatnot… A perfect pop song from a technical standpoint.
It’s just that it’s so smeggin’ whiney.

2 Likes

giphy

Start whining and whingeing, whether in a song or meatspace, and I’m so very gone.
4a15636e-ad63-40f8-b428-e8e2176fb2d1_text
Buh-bye.

3 Likes

Thinking about dumb lyrics led me to this (and similar tunes). The melody and harmony aren’t the problem. The lyrics are just so creepy, misogynistic, or like confessions of predators…

You don’t know how many times
I’ve wished that I could mold you
Into someone who could cherish me
As much as I cherish you…

…Oh, I’m beginning to think that man has never found
The words that could make you want me

:grimacing:

There’s also “Thru These Walls,” by Phil Collins :nauseated_face::

4 Likes

Shudders.

Like Phil did a soundalike of Can’t hurry love, and it’s fairly soundalike for the 80s, but it’s awful from first note to last. They use him along with Huey Lewis and his News in American Paycho don’t they?

But, here’s the weird bit, in the 80s Miles Davis gave him as an example of the only modern pop music he could stand. Singling out “Sussidio”….

5 Likes

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

3 Likes
2 Likes

No, mom, I will NOT clean my room! I hate you aaaalllll! :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.