Crayola makes crayons in 24 new skin tones

I kinda wish they named all the colors “skin.”

3 Likes

OR OR OR: mold little veins into them and give them appropriate mottling, then call it “the new flesh”. Cronenberg would be pleased.

6 Likes

Vader, “Come over to the Dark Side!”

Luke, “Dad, are you being racist again?!”

6 Likes

Perfect for drawings of nudist gatherings!

3 Likes

Missing white people colors include:

Whiter shade of pale
Minty green
Cave fish white (without this one, I can’t do a self portrait :frowning: )

9 Likes

10 Likes

LOL, awesome!

2 Likes

Bandaids should be blue, as memorably demonstrated in Chef!, series 1, episode 3 .

Gareth Blackstock: If you were to use an ordinary one, it could end up anywhere. You’d never find it. Can you imagine what a nightmare that would be?

4 Likes

Umm… do you mean “artificially fed beta-carotene Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) orange”, because that ignores natural Spring (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha) shades, not to mention Sockeye (Oncorhynchus nerka) red.

7 Likes

Burnt Orange?

2 Likes

Vader, “No my son, I was just talking about your outfit! You started off with white, and the khaki is better - shows less dirt. However, it still needs something…”

5 Likes

Wow. That is an absolutely horrible insult. One that I shall now use on my two Nordic pasty white blonde and redhead girls this summer. Tell your mom thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

It’s missing:

• actinic keratosis crust
  • squamous cell tomato
  • melanoma mottle

:roll_eyes::man_red_haired:

4 Likes

Annoying Orange ®

8 Likes

Throughout much of Asia, white is the symbolic colour of death.

7 Likes

Skin bleaching products are a huge market in SE Asia and India.

1 Like

Trudeau was wrong. Bronzer and fake tans are still popular-- and may have gained popularity after the strip was written.

1 Like

what do you make of this?

Human colors only

1 Like

exactly. I decided not to go with “Artificially neon salmon orange” to avoid the fish farming controversy/issues, but since you bring it up…