Crazy stuff captured on home security camera in Chilliwack BC

Seems rather tedious to pick and edit through a year’s worth of footage…particularly the traffic scenes where motion detection is frequent. I was expecting the machete wielder to switch over to a morning star at some point.

1 Like

It is both chill, and wack!

8 Likes

For most cameras, yeah, but these are easily entertaining enough to be a daily hobby. That and there were a few crimes documented.

1 Like

I forget which camera number it was, but the one that shows what is up the street to the right of the intersection, that large building could be a school. Which would help explain why this street see so much stupid behavior.

1 Like

2 Likes

In Canada, the further north you go, the deeper into redneck country you are, which eventually gives way to hermits on isolated cliffs yelling a single obscenity at each other at most once a month.

ETA: I kid. But to me Canada (I’ve only ever been to British Columbia) is friendly and rural. Almost certainly because I’ve been an obvious tourist.

4 Likes

So did the homeowner get arrested by the cops for spraying that guy with mace?

It’s disconcerting how well-timed and regularly its spire is struck by lightning isn’t it?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.