Creepy conspiracy notes found in sealed cereal boxes

Annoyingly, I can’t find an easy way to link to “The Cereal Box Conspiracy Against the Developing Mind” by Michelle Handelman and Monte Cazazza.

3 Likes

1 Like

Typing as someone who once had a food handlers’ card, that is fucking disgusting.
I think I'm going to be sick

3 Likes

Needed (well, as a sterile object) to explain the careful arrangement of shapes inside and the code they describe. Random testing of untraceable food shipments for fentanyl, meet A/B testing for traction with ‘Q’ believer customers.

lastchance’s exemplar (via Coal Region Canary) cleanly has oddly aggressive abbreviation and legends with white supremacy in it, not the ponies, clover, rainbows and uh, s’mores one might hope for. Such small margins. Out of courtesy they should leave 20 blank pages for expansion of notes? ‘You will no doubt need the rest of this supposedly 2 TB microSD card to prove to yourself on these hints that there is only violet in the rainbow and inform your state senator on the most important voting day of the year.’

MerelyGifted> food handlers’ card
Who knows where that xerox has been! Waiting for Lucky Charms S’Mores Giant Rothko Marshmallows Edition (Double Family Size.)

I’ve had a fascination with screeds written by people who are probably defined as paranoid-schizophrenic, Francis E. Dec among the most famous, but I’ve come across similar rants locally. That’s what these notes are, I’m sure, but the method of delivery is unique.

1 Like

This is a fantastic (in every sense of the word) museum that I recommend at any opportunity. :100:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.