Crowbar-wielding unicorn raids Maryland store for cash and cigarettes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/16/crowbar-wielding-unicorn-raids.html

8 Likes

Police say the suspect had fled in a silver car.

The car and the accomplices:

25 Likes

Friendship may be magic; but apparently a simple machine is still the go-to when getting past locked doors.

11 Likes

immediately filing no charges really sends a message.

1 Like

It’s really the perfect disguise. Only virgins can see unicorns, so it’s practically invisible…

8 Likes

Yeah! Done shitting happiness and hope for naught, just like Rosy O’Donnell after her bout of premonitory warring with Trump…Could it be?.. Hey! Rosie! Is that you in there?

Needs a unicorn chaser?

17 Likes

Maryland? Sounds more like Florida.

4 Likes

#notallunicorns, but still, I think it’s time we had an honest discussion about unicorn culture.

8 Likes

Eh, it sounds right for Baltimore, though.

3 Likes

They located what appeared to be the same car after it had wrecked. No other cars were involved in the wreck.

So was the wreck due to drugs - or the suspect unable to see because he was wearing a damn unicorn costume?

It’s amazing how often the Repo Man scene, where a robber wearing a poor disguise ends up hurting himself attempting to flee because he can’t see, plays itself out in reality…

6 Likes

7 Likes

Gain: $207.53
Lose: Automobile, probably freedom

Crackhead logic.

3 Likes

They could have tried the alternative…

6 Likes

I’m Lame Clown Posse?

3 Likes

You’re assuming it was his car.

1 Like

Batman in a different universe, where he becomes a drug addict living on the street, shuffling down alleys screaming “I’m Batman!!! I’m Batman!!!”

3 Likes

those chad cops will never catch him!

1 Like

So baddass!

If I could choose one group of people to see me, it wouldn’t be incels.

4 Likes