'Crybaby Trump,' hilarious Peter Serafinowicz video

I like to think that by the time the baby is old enough to drink, Trump will be a little remembered footnote in the history books…

3 Likes

I took a look at the comments here because I had a similar concern. Thanks, I appreciate your explanation!

I could only watch for a few minutes, but I noticed that drumpf was doing that thing salesmen and con artists do, you know, where they say something, and instead of qualifying that thing, they just carry on as if their thesis was legitimate already.

There’s a name for that, and I cannot for the life of me remember what it is.

1 Like

At least there will be history to write about; that is more than Trump offers the world.

1 Like

I think “begging the question” is the rhetorical device you describe.

4 Likes

Hey, I said it was an urge, not a plan!

2 Likes

Liberace was definitely larger than life and Trump certainly feels the same way about himself. On a side note, I once read an interview where Evel Knievel was asked who his biggest influence was and he said it was Liberace. It made perfect sense when he said that. Huge levels of showmanship, fancy costumes, capes… Evel Knievel was basically Liberace with a motorcycle.

5 Likes

Ok, was anyone else totally creeped out when he said about the baby “it’s young, beautiful, healthy and that’s what we …” He almost added “like” but stopped himself.

1 Like

Isn’t it “Heads I win, tails you lose”?

1 Like

I’d hang a picture of that on the wall.

EDIT: And now I feel old. Are there people here who don’t remember Liberace? I remember him when I was a kid, and he was at least already in middle-age by then.

2 Likes

I remember, but then I’m pretty Old, or at least muddle-aged, at 44. (And yes, I typed muddle, life feels pretty muddled these days.)

1 Like

All it needs is something living on its head

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple years on you.

Is it just me, or are most of us around here in our 40s (at least)? I figure there’s been a survey to that effect.

3 Likes

the internal age is somewhere between 31 and 40

2 Likes

Damn straight, if they were going to investigate threats of punching then they’ll have to get through a few of Trump’s own public statements about punching people before they get to Shuck.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.