Cuomo's remarks send Ramaswamy into a bizarre spiraling tirade

Originally published at: Triggered Ramaswamy's Bizarre Tirade

1 Like

As someone who just today sat through a meeting after loosing self control in the beginning of said meeting because being triggered and feeling unfairly attacked, I can only say that I hope I am not such a complete failure in communication.

That wasn’t actually painful to watch, but it could be fun - with a different soundfile, maybe. :joy:

As someone who does wonder what the fuck is up with Murican politics, I hope that someone (:cough:) is actually offering something positive at some point?

1 Like

I wonder if the NewsNation people were happy about someone considering them part of “mainstream media”.

2 Likes

I had to add a new nickname. Jesus, this was super cringe to watch. I couldn’t hear most of what either of these idiots were saying because they were both talking over each other.

3 Likes

It’s like he’s desperately trying to get the attention of someone who’s also prone to bizarre spiraling tirades.

4 Likes

Just like Argue Marge, he’s never gonna be that orange asshat’s running mate.

4 Likes

Lol. Microwave some popcorn and tell a misogynist that he got beat by a girl. :clown_face:

2 Likes

If Ramaswamy acts that way when faced with a member of the American press, there’s no way he should be allowed near the White House unless he’s on vacation taking a guided tour! Just about any other major leader could push his buttons without even really trying.

4 Likes

That seems hauntingly similar to a previous president. :thinking:

6 Likes

“You can talk a lot but not say anything that’s worthwhile,” Cuomo remarked,

Cuomo should provide walk-on music for the next Ramaswamy interview.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.