Ramaswamy so desperate for MAGA love, he let Ann Coulter belittle him for being Indian (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/09/ramaswamy-so-desperate-for-maga-love-he-let-ann-coulter-belittle-him-for-being-indian-video.html

5 Likes

I’ll say it again:

There is no hate like self hate.

Just as some of the worst misogynists are women, some of the biggest racists are self loathing POC.

25 Likes

Ann, if you’re making a list you might want to note that using “Black” as a noun instead of an adjective is also dehumanizing and derogatory.

19 Likes

A pump-and-dump scammer, so, he’ll do just fine in the GOP.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that was her intention.

16 Likes

So presumably Ann Coulter would have voted for a Democratic opponent if they were “white” and the GOP person was not.

9 Likes

I miss that period of time when Ann Coulter had her jaw wired shut

19 Likes

Saying the quiet part out loud is just an everyday thing now, isn’t it.

“I’m a racist and proud of it.”

I think we have to say that, at this point, anyone who still supports the Republican Party is racist at best, if not an overt fascist. I hate to condemn a whole group of people, but seriously, if you can hear shit like this and still do the “I don’t like that part, but I still support their other positions…” They have no other positions! It’s just hate and fear, that’s all they have. There is no way to bothsides this, and I do not care if it’s seen as “rude.” Damnit, my grandpa shot Nazis for a living. I don’t want to shoot them, I just want them to shut up and go back to their dark, stinky holes.

23 Likes

I guess the good news is that Coulter isn’t nearly as influential among the right-wingers as she used to be during the GW Bush years; I love that I can go many months at a time without being reminded of her existence now. But that’s probably mostly just because she’s been overtaken by the next generation of crazy bigots like Marjorie Taylor Greene & Co.

15 Likes

Well, that went from

Excited Great Job GIF by Sesame Street

to

Disappointed How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

right quick, man.

11 Likes

Man, it’s really sad guys like him simping for a party whose majority of members look down on him and will never consider him a “real” American.

6 Likes

Turns out low taxes are worth more than acceptance as a human being. Go figure.

10 Likes

OH! She’s so EDGY!!! Telling it like it is… /s

God, I despise that woman.

14 Likes

A few months ago, centre and left journalists were gleefully reporting Coulter’s comments about Trump because they aligned with their view of TFG. They somehow forgot she is a terrible person who needs controversy and anger to survive. Better for everyone if she was ignored like fellow outrage has-beens Tucker Carlson, Bill O’Reilly…

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that I hadn’t heard anything about Glenn Beck in years. I just googled him to see if he was still alive. Apparently he’s still doing his schtick but he looks like he’s trying to model his look after Colonel Sanders now.

11 Likes

Oligatory.

9 Likes

Sorry Ann, you’re a minority.

12 Likes

That’s why she is so terrified and angry all the time. She is a Great Replacement true believer. IOW,

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

10 Likes

So is Gilbert Gottfried, just fyi.

6 Likes

jaw drops

I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised but I am kind of surprised she said the quiet part out loud.

Wow!

7 Likes