Ramaswamy so desperate for MAGA love, he let Ann Coulter belittle him for being Indian (video)

Bigots have been emboldened to say what they really think ever since 2016.

8 Likes

But she’s been doing that for literally years.

Yep, but frankly, she’s been doing that from before that time. This is pretty much who she’s always been. Let’s not forget her line about Iraq, where we should kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. She’s always been a racist scum.

11 Likes

I’m surprised she stopped short of saying people like him should know their place. I don’t remember her having that much restraint.

7 Likes

Still, wow. What a monster.

6 Likes

I’m sure she’s said that before. There really is no depths of awfulness she won’t plumb in search of some kind of pay out. She’s pretty fucking vile. And that’s doubly so if she’s really only been doing this shit to get on the air and sell books.

5 Likes

True.

Agreed; it’s worse if she’s only doing it for the money, IMO.

7 Likes

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

People like her (and pretty much the right wing of the GOP since the Reagan era) are responsible for aligning their party with far right bigots to win votes. All the shit we’re suffering through is on their hands… History will not remember any of these assholes kindly…

9 Likes

Even their own people don’t. Rush Limbaugh is remembered by the left with contempt…but as far as I can tell the right don’t bother to remember him at all. Hatred is easily replaced and there is nothing else to them.

13 Likes

That’s because you’re a decent human being.

12 Likes

Good Day Sacramento GIF by 1331Creative

9 Likes

Last Man Standing Yes GIF by FOX TV

8 Likes

I second that emotion.

8 Likes

Pretty sure she’s jealous she wasn’t deemed relevant enough to earn a “This F*cking Guy” segment before he did. Phyllis Schlafly got an episode so no excuses. I don’t know how you could pile on even more cringe but clearly Ann hasn’t been trying lately. :smiley:

Vivek Ramaswamy: Everything You Didn’t Know About His Sh*tty Past
-Hysteria

6 Likes

Well, you know, they agree with many, many things she says, in fact probably more than most other pundits, but they still won’t listen to her because she’s a woman.

4 Likes

You mean like Tariq Aziz? oh, wait…

6 Likes

So not only is she a colonial racist, she’s also fucking ignorant of the religious diversity in the Middle East… could be that she’s not, and knows perfectly well that Christians are pretty numerous in the MENA, but they’re not the “right” kind of Christian, white… :rage: So many reasons to despise this woman…

8 Likes

The fact that both him and Tucker can go from highly rated shows to more or less some corner of the internet shows that what they talk about and who they are are less important than the network they are on. People are less about the specific people and ideas, and more about them watching Fox is part of their personality. And shows how much power Fox has. Sure they do get push back on occasion, but if they made a conscious decision to be less fucking crazy, conspiracy-minded, and bigoted, I believe it would have a real world effect in changing peoples’ views.

2 Likes

Nonetheless, the GOP will hold their noses and use him as needed to draw POC votes… and he doesn’t care as long as it lifts him to some high office or at least some way of scamming the public for bucks a la Trump. A Most Enthusiastically Willing Victim.

3 Likes

I have no problem with replacing Ann Coulter - possibly with a bag of frogs.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.