Customer demands refund at Burger King as restaurant burns down

I just like the implied argument she’s making - if only these people were dumb enough to run into a burning building, they could be making the big bucks!

7 Likes

To be fair, a burning Burger King is nearly indistinguishable from a non-burning Burger King.

13 Likes

I feel like this is a metaphor for 2020.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Product Photography sets are an awesome way to score free food. But let’s face it; not all of us are so blessed. :wink:

“Clearly”

3 Likes

The Deliverator’s worst nightmare.

1 Like

Its okay he knows the perfect short cut.

2 Likes

The customer looks like she’s in hospital scrubs. This little episode just might end up being especially embarrassing for her.

Sure looks like it to me.

Also the name of my new EP.

2 Likes

Fondly reminds me of what’s heard 3:10 into this gentle and sensitive ballad by Icelandic band, Ghostdigital:

Really getting tired of shitty, self-absorbed humans.

2 Likes

I thought that the usual advice was to only use fire extinguishers to clear a path to the exit. Anything else other than putting out the smallest of fires is seen as a danger to peoples lives.

5 Likes

I love seeing people driving expensive cars to crappy fast food restaurants. I imagine the dealer finance guy eating filet mignon after giving his special discount for very important people who have just moved.

oh, is this what that “Karen would like to speak to a manager” syndrome my friends have been talking about

3 Likes

This is a wonderful metaphor for life in the U.S. right now.
I want my money back.

2 Likes

And you wonder why self quarantine is NOT a new thing?

1 Like

Er, minor quibble, but I believe it should read “That’s why you work at Burger King making $13 an hour, Holmes!”

“I want my 2 dollars!” (Showing my age)

3 Likes