Ohio man pulls gun on Burger King employee for offering discount (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/03/ohio-man-pulls-gun-on-burger-king-employee-for-offering-discount-video.html

5 Likes

'Murica

Fucks sake.

11 Likes

Maybe he was trying to prove the GOP narrative that everything is more expensive now, and this discount threw a wrench in that plan? I dunno. I got nuthin.

Perhaps we should rethink this idea of letting everyone in the country own firearms.

21 Likes

Thank FSM they didn’t offer Ohio Man a 1/3 Pounder.

28 Likes

If you come for the King, you better not miss.

14 Likes

12 Likes

You know there was one Arby’s executive who tried to tell them to offer a 1/5 pound burger

Come on, folks, would you rather order “a third burger” or “a fifth of beef?”

14 Likes

Polite fucking society.

15 Likes

“These guns and bullets make up for my lack of sense, civility, and rationality. Hm. Better double up just in case.”

4 Likes

I figure either his innumeracy was so severe he thought the smaller amount he was charged was somehow larger, or more likely, he just knew it wasn’t right and thought - somehow - someone was trying to pull a fast one on him (refusing to admit they got the order wrong,etc). Even a vague sense that someone was trying to scam him was enough that he felt justified in threatening people with a gun, because America.

12 Likes

Lemme guess where this genius’ political leanings lie…

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

9 Likes

You tell people they can “have it your way” and then don’t let them overpay, this is what you get. Or it’s the fact that every asshole with a chip on his shoulder can buy a gun and carry it wherever he wants, and that other assholes will constantly tell him that it is the core of his every freedom and the reasonable folks in the room are trying to steal it from him. Probably that second one.

8 Likes

I Didn't Go In To Burger King

7 Likes

This time my incredulity goes beyond “how did a person like this survive this long without ending up dead or serving life in prison?” and all the way to “did this guy have fucking rabies or something?”

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.