McDonald's worker whips out gun and shoots at customers who complain about order (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/18/mcdonalds-worker-whips-out-gun-and-shoots-at-customers-who-complain-about-order-video.html

5 Likes

Robert A. Heinlein, “An armed society is a polite society” :thinking:

20 Likes

Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce. Special orders don’t upset us.

13 Likes

Burger crime hasn’t been this bad since the 70s.

18 Likes

This being Florida, I imagine that the law overrides any workplace rules banning guns.

8 Likes

“What’s becoming disturbing is us hearing more about these types of stories. I’m shocked that she had a weapon of that sort in a place such as a McDonald’s as an employee.”

Meanwhile:

pnzJTq3

9 Likes

To be released on film as Nwod Gngillaf

2 Likes

Anyone who is actually shocked by the fact that, “Somewhere in the U.S., someone had a gun in [insert any place of work, worship, or recreation],” must be hyperventilating 24/7.

3 Likes

I think what they’re going to tell her is that it’s against company policy to shoot at the customers since it kind of spooks them and they will be less likely to purchase hamburgers.

1 Like

Special orders do upset us.

5 Likes

9e6fd20e-c457-4009-bd10-a85d1496f7f7_text

5 Likes

I have worked in retail, thus I know that hell exists, but never felt like bringing nor using a gun.

3 Likes

Like Frank Penland said, every time a wished I had a gun, I was later glad I didn’t.

This story is totally Peak America!

6 Likes

Nah. Peak America the customers would be shooting back.

6 Likes

Waiting for a good fry with a gun?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Does Mr. Rolón just not want to step on the toes of concealed-carry customers; or is he perturbed by the idea of service proles packing in the proximity of their betters?

I’d certainly agree that thinking you need a gun to go to McDonalds suggests that either your perception of risk or the actual risk level is in need of some significant fixing; but I’m unclear on why an employee would be more shocking.

3 Likes

[Sheriff] continued: “It was totally uncalled-for… unless there was a risk of great bodily harm that was going to be brought on to her…"

Applicable or not, the shooter’s attorney is sure to bring up the “stand your ground” law.

2 Likes

B-b-b-but they may have had more soft drinks to throw at her!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.