Customs and Border Patrol can't find qualified applicants for Trump's immigration crackdown

You mean the education system is not in fact failing us, and everybody keeps washing out on these jobs because they have basic numeracy, solid reading comprehension, and good critical reasoning skills? What is the country coming to, when you can’t even round up a decent goon squad?

4 Likes

They will have plenty of qualified applicants as soon as they open it up to immigrants.

5 Likes

I can’t believe that they have racism-based questions when this is the sort of crap the San Diego border protection union publicly posts:

12 Likes

And by liking your post, I really mean jesus fucking christ.

11 Likes

I little extra WTF, in light of this gem:

Perfect position for folks who dream of hunting “man”.
I assume that psychopaths have a easier time of passing the polygraph.

8 Likes

What?

Front und Heimat, die Garanten des Sieges.

3 Likes

I think the Germans have a fairly strong (and historical) idea of where that sort of thing leads.

5 Likes

It just a misunderstanding…

The question is something along the lines of

“Do you refer to people using derogatory names that reference their race or nationality?”

And the applicants all nervously answer “No” or even a " Hell, No!" But we all know they want a “Yessir! Let’s round up them ________”

4 Likes

Shit, my answer was going to be nationality.

5 Likes

The administration’s term will be alternatively qualified.

6 Likes

Do they test their marching skills?

that statue is the awesome. a people who could make that, can be excused a bit of egregious communism.

Given Trump’s tendency to hire the person who is exactly wrong for the job, wouldn’t just putting in robotic arms to wave the illegal immigrants through be a better option?

2 Likes

“Form a brute squad then!!”

2 Likes

Makes sense. The GOP couldn’t even find a qualified applicant to head up the Executive branch.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.