Cute kids arguing: Is it raining or sprinkling?

[Permalink]

My mama told me that you better shop around. Did I listen? No.

She also said there’d be days like this. Right again.

I felt the same way when they changed global warming to climate change :disappointed_relieved:

That is adorable. The boy learns and important life lesson; women will poke your heart.

This is high discourse compared to what I suffer. My kids have distilled pointless debate to it’s bare essence. One of them yells “Yes!” and the other one yells “No!”

The fact that I find this mostly excruciating is supporting evidence that people like me shouldn’t have kids.

That and the fact that I empathize with the sudden descent into attention-consuming despair evidenced at the end.

(Wow, I’m a real ball of fun…)

“You’re not real.”

I’ve got to try that, next time I’m in an argument.

That boy will spend the next 25 years trying to get up with twins again.

You are false data

Hard to pick a winner here, they all make some valid points.

I think the kid in the middle wins the Calm Voice of Reason and Pacification Award.

doesn’t he say “you’re pretty, but you’re not real.” That should win a lot of arguments.

Any parent can tell those kids need a nap like… now.

There is a much more important question here than whether it is raining or sprinkling…

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is “God is crying.” And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is “Probably because of something you did.”

– Jack Handy

My mom said that global warming and climate change are two different things.

“Uh huh!”
“Nuh uh!”

My mom Said that they are the Same. :stuck_out_tongue:

It won’t take long and their tune will change to: Your mom is …

Wow, I had a brief moment where I saw this as a live action version of the Rugrats cartoon 0.o

I think he says, “no, you’re crazy. And you’re not real, I’m real”.

I like how she offers to go outside to show that it is, in fact, raining rather than sprinkling.