Cute Wonder Woman lunchbox banned from school for being too violent

2 Likes

Okay… I need a Divine or John Waters lunchbox now. Is there somewhere you can get a custom made lunchbox? If not there should be. I’d have one of those, a heathers lunchbox, a breakfast club lunchbox, a velvet underground lunchbox… I could go on.

3 Likes

Unless the parent is a drummer themselves… A friend of mine who is married to a drummer just had a kid, and I’m sure he’s already outfitting the little guy with the perfect set and he’s just a month or so old.

4 Likes

I so wish to see a Wonder Woman comic where someone, in her presence, calls her breasts “hooters.”

2 Likes
6 Likes

Spot-on. But it’s not about verification anymore, it’s all about clicks and virality now.

2 Likes

That was exactly my though. The paper that the note is written on is crinkled, but the text itself is flat.

We bought a drum set for our 6 year old, since he expressed an interest in learning. It was a cheapo beginner set - he played it for about 10 minutes, hasn’t touched it since.

To be fair, someone I’ve never met declared “cute” to be demeaning; and spandex in any way, shape or form is now considered demeaning. So, if someone other than an administrator would have stood up and declared Wonder Woman in some way sexist, then we could all sit back and say, “Hey, yeah! She’s too sexualized! I disapprove!”

1 Like

This, in a country founded on violence.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.