Daily Beast: GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion

Wow.

“What I’m about to say is in no means a contradiction or a compromise of a principle. And please keep in mind that I am concerned about one thing, and one thing only at this point. I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate,” Loesch said.

“If The Daily Beast’s story is true, you’re telling me Walker used his money to reportedly pay some skank for an abortion, and Warnock wants to use all of our money to pay a bunch of skanks for abortion,” Loesch said.

“I don’t know if he did it or not,” she added. “I don’t even care.”

5 Likes

Get out the popcorn:

5 Likes

Here’s the key part of this, though. This is the part that needs to be understood very clearly:

you’re telling me Walker used his money to reportedly pay some skank for an abortion,

The problem Republicans have with abortion isn’t the man. It’s control of the women, and devaluing them in general.

12 Likes

Yep.

“Some skank”? Go fuck yourself, Dana.

If only you knew how to drop a real insult. Like say, “some Republican.”

7 Likes

American conservatives:

Cary Elwes Film GIF by The Princess Bride

“I have spent the past two and a half centuries building up an immunity to hypocrisy.”

4 Likes

We’ve moved past the “he’s repented and asked for forgiveness” to “I don’t care.”

“Do you wait for a candidate who perfectly aligns with everything you not only want them to do when they’re elected, but all of your cultural and moral beliefs? Or do you take what’s given to you and make the choice between the options?”

Translation: “I’ll take someone who is opposed to every moral tent I hold, but has an (R), over someone with a (D) who is a Christian pastor like me.”

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.