Daily orgasms can greatly reduce risk of prostate cancer

62 Likes

Supposedly it does feel like that if done properly.

5 Likes
4 Likes

OT: Until I was well into my 40s, I thought somehow my neck, my testicles, and hernias were somehow linked. Why else would I have to turn my head before coughing at the doctors office?

3 Likes

Ernest Borgnine knew this, lived to 95.

1 Like

I’d buy the one that would.

2 Likes

14 Likes

1 Like

Always thought the doctor’s hand was palm up for this

1 Like

“Wake me when it’s hard science.”

6 Likes

“21 or more times/moth”

I think the moth is missing from the diagram.

6 Likes

Surely you meant:

Wank me when it’s hard, science!”

4 Likes
  • “Science is the key to our future, and if you don’t believe in science, then you’re not masturbating enough.”
  • “As you may know, I am a masturbating engineer.”
  • Masturbation is a theory, and it’s a theory that you can test. We’ve tested Masturbation in many ways. You can’t present good evidence that says Masturbation is not a fact.”
  • Masturbating is the key to our future, and if you don’t believe in Masturbating, then you’re holding everybody back.”
  • Self stimulation is the best idea humans have ever had. The more people who embrace that idea, the better.”
  • “If you’re an adult and you choose not to believe in Masturbating, fine, but please don’t prevent your children from learning about it and letting them draw their own conclusions.”
  • Masturbation rules!”

-[mostly] Bill Nye

11 Likes

Is this thing in the <a href="https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/gif-bank-for-the-bbs/66050"target=_“blank”>gif bank? Because this should be in the gif bank.

6 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes
3 Likes

The hand is oriented relative to the patient. Given that fingers don’t bend backwards, or when they do then not enough, the palm-up position dictates patient position.

You mean I bought this for nothing?

(it’s not a real fundie product, but I wouldn’t give them any ideas)

16 Likes