Dancing Donald Trump uses rally to share 39-minute playlist

I was going to joke that “It’s fun to stay at the YMCA” was Trump’s housing policy, but then I remembered his actual housing policy is even worse.

3 Likes

But the bad press annoys him.

1 Like

If Noem becomes an alcoholic, you’ll be able to trace the start back to her repeatedly watching video of this rally, where she copies Trump’s “dance” moves like a sycophantic moron.

2 Likes

Have they done “Rockin’ in the Free World” yet?

2 Likes

Same dipwits who sing along to Little Pink Houses

2 Likes

Yes. Neil Young Files Lawsuit Against Trump Campaign

5 Likes

Trump demonstrated impressive cardiovascular fitness for the oldest presidential candidate ever

1 Like

Oliver Anthony has already complained about Republicans co-opting his music. And Rufus Wainwright? Sinead O’Connor?!! I don’t know why they don’t just stick with using artists who support them… the teeny tiny fraction of a handful of recognizable music created by Trump fans and not antithetical to everything he stands for.

1 Like

Someone put together the actual playlist on Spotify if anyone is curious. It’s an… eclectic mix, I’ll give him that. I guess someone had him on “shuffle” mode.

3 Likes

trump

3 Likes

Is Trump using the royal we, or the we of someone with brain worms?

1 Like

Have Keyboard Cat play him off!

2 Likes

Uh oh! That’s not one of those WOKE DEMOCRAT songs is it?!

Some of those that work forces
are the same that burn crosses

Ok, Yeah! So far so good…

by wearing the badge, they’re the chosen whites

HELL YEAH!!!
/s

3 Likes

Just for that, the Earth should open up wide beneath him and swallow him up.

2 Likes

Conversely, are any artists who like Trump on his playlist? Or did i miss the part where he was wobbling around to “Wango Tango?”

The likes of which the world has never seen before! It’s a disaster!

1 Like

Perhaps effected artists should come out with parodies of the “stolen” songs, but all shitting on Trump.

:notes: “He was… born, without a braaiiiinn!”

2 Likes

…and guess what he told me, guess what he told me
he said “Girl, don’t vote for the orange one, no matter what you do” 'cause he’s no fool
'Cause no one should vote, no one should vote 4 U

2 Likes

I’m sure Lee Greenwood is on his playlist.

2 Likes

Does Trump even have any interest in music? He’s never shown interest in any other artform, as far as I know, except as a way to gratify his ego. Those fictitious Time magazine covers, for example.

2 Likes

I’m sure he has bought and closed more than one. He might have said foot in it as part of the demolition process.

1 Like