Trump's weird dancing is extra weird in this video from Election Day Eve rally in Pennsylvania

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/02/trumps-weird-dancing-is-extra-weird-in-this-video-from-election-day-eve-rally-in-pennsylvania.html

2 Likes

Remember when the right thought they had torpedoed AOC’s career because they made fun of a video of her dancing? And now they look at this and think it’s awesome. I’m starting to think they might not have integrity. Or decency. Or moves.

29 Likes

He obviously went to the Bluth School of Chicken Imitation.

15 Likes

Can you imagine how insane he’s going to drive his future cellmate? It’s not going to be pretty.

15 Likes

28 Likes

I swear to God even after everything that’s happened I thought this was a joke.

13 Likes

When you’re dancing and nobody joins in

5 Likes

Wait… it isn’t?

2 Likes

Surely he knows this is a gay anthem?

9 Likes

Guilty tweeter’s got no rhythm.

8 Likes

Still one of the videos I go to when I want to feel hopeful about the world. They couldn’t have misjudged the impact of that video more.

7 Likes
14 Likes

I’m…

going back to bed

3 Likes

It’s like when they do scare ads with lines like “and he wants to destroy the fracking industry!” Yes, please! More of that! Her dancing joyously on the corpse of the fracking industry? Can we do that one next?

3 Likes

Worst. Kids show host. Ever.

5 Likes

Maybe Jimmy Saville has him beat. Maybe.

3 Likes

We’ve got so many homegrown monsters here I forget about the ones that are international to me. Let’s call it a draw.

2 Likes

I don’t think they get it. I don’t think they get much.

3 Likes

Old white men that can’t dance ARE a part of his core constituency. Perhaps his inability to dance IS the point.

3 Likes
2 Likes