Weird behavior from Diaper Don as he claims to not be weird

Originally published at: Weird behavior from Diaper Don as he claims to not be weird - Boing Boing

8 Likes

I wonder if they barred the exits now that he’s so sensitive about the “people are getting bored and leaving” remarks.

18 Likes

I could easily see the guy who tells his followers to drink bleach for COVID also telling his followers that the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory was fake news.

21 Likes

10 Likes

People have absolutely been calling him weird for a long time. I forget who it was, but someone wrote something after he was elected, talking about, how if you ignored the nasty politics of Trump (and general nastiness), what was left was a pretty weird dude.

13 Likes
8 Likes

His rallies, if not from the very start, have become nothing but stand-up routines for bullies and people with an ugly sense of humor. In the olden days a giant hook would poke out from a wing and yank the act off the stage. Me? I’d bop him from behind right into the orchestra section; that would be funnier.

8 Likes

I knew a real jerk who fronted a hardcore band in the 80s. He got the brilliant idea to do a stage dive one night. The crowd parted like the Red Sea and watched him land flat on his face.

14 Likes

Hmmm, there is something about this that is uncanny, eerie, unnatural, preternatural, supernatural, unearthly, other-worldly, unreal, ghostly, mysterious, mystifying, strange, abnormal, unusual, eldritch, creepy, spooky, freaky, rum…? I dunno, there’s got to be a word for that. :thinking:

8 Likes

All I can ever come up with when I see him performing for his idiots is,
“Fuck this monumental asshole”

9 Likes

Not long after the song ‘Cop Killer’ came out, a group of us went to a Body Count gig in a small venue in L.A. (The LAPD had stationed two of their goons – both physically imposing and seemingly chosen for their Aryan features – to stand near the stage, obviously to intimidate Ice-T… as if that was ever possible.) Anyway, on several occasions audience members engaged in stagediving. With two exceptions, Ice-T swiftly roundhouse-kicked divers off the stage, although not very hard since the divers (always caught by the audience) walked away happy, mission accomplished. As far as the exceptions, both perhaps in their teens, one was a petite gal, and the other was a tall skinny-ass dude. The gal, smiling, stood facing the audience, waiting for the blow; Ice barely tapped her – just a touch for the sake of appearances – and then her dive. The guy though turned his back to the audience, dropped his baggy pants thereby presenting his boxers to all, then backflipped into the crowd. They wouldn’t touch him, and Ice-T never got the chance to kick him off. Such a great night!

4 Likes

8 Likes

We know what will eventually happen:

5 Likes

His expression seems to indicate that he’s making a deposit into his diapers.

in front of a crowd? weird.

3 Likes

He’s the rummiest rum 'un what ever did live, he is!

2 Likes

Is he trying to do the Obama hand/size thing?

2 Likes

I feel confident in saying “… evil bonehead dork …” falls into the same category.

The second one makes a great point without actually saying the words: what kind of person has a gold (plated) toilet? (Clarification: there may or may not actually be a gold plated toilet, but he sure hasn’t done anything over the decades to deny that rumor.)

3 Likes

Ultimately, whether there is or not is kind of irrelevant given that everything else is gold plated…

2 Likes

It’s been five years now, did anyone find it?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.