Vance cries bully while Trump backstabs over "weird" label

Originally published at: Vance cries bully while Trump backstabs over "weird" label - Boing Boing

5 Likes

They can dish it out, but they sure can’t take it.

25 Likes

“For the last time, I’m not weird!!”

19 Likes

made it 90 seconds into that interview and had to stop because of the disingenuous “Biden is incompetent, Harris is really in charge…”

Vance is full of shit.

20 Likes

Just once, when one of these shitheads gives an answer like that, I want the interviewer to respond with “Are you fucking serious?” And then give the list of names Trump has tagged people with.

33 Likes

That’s always been true of bullies, since time out of mind.

28 Likes

tenor

31 Likes

Speaking of policy failures… Project 2025.

12 Likes

Ah, the Trump campaign has reached this stage in its campaign…

17 Likes

Cry me a river|nullxnull

13 Likes

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

8 Likes

Love love love that Trump has been consistently trying to throw J.D. Vance under the bus since before Vance even had a chance to finish stepping aboard.

23 Likes

It’s really surprising too that Trump wants to throw Vance under the bus.

09fcd37c0151410f493c37b014de3117760d14e1c9a92876f1641d0a1539dd28

32 Likes

I heard a snippet of a Trump call-in interview when asked about “weird”: “Oh, they’re saying that about Vance. They’re not saying that about me.”

13 Likes

In fairness there’s nothing inherently weird about a cishet man dressing up as a woman for Halloween as long as he’s not being creepy about it. But I’m all for continuing to share the pic if it helps alienate his base.

[ETA: credit]

18 Likes

Well well well, the “fuck your feelings” crowd is getting their feelings hurt.

17 Likes

See Jon Ossoff GIF by Election 2020

15 Likes

This shouldn’t need saying but I’ll say it anyway: there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Vance or anyone else putting on a dress.

The problem is Vance calling LGBTQ people and their allies “groomers” and “pedophiles” when he’s done this:

17 Likes

He’s been rockin’ guy liner for years now, I see…

15 Likes

Honestly that would still be the problem even if he hadn’t done that…

18 Likes