JD Vance lets his a--hole flag fly

Originally published at: JD Vance lets his a-hole flag fly - Boing Boing

8 Likes

If only that were true, but alas there are many people who do actually seem to want this.

17 Likes

American Fascists LOVE telling jokes. It makes the violence to come easier to tolerate.

13 Likes

JD Vance doesn’t need to tell jokes, he is one. He’s got so much Backpfeifengesicht that he thinks a punchline is all the people ready to clock him one.

11 Likes

belong episode 5 GIF

7 Likes

It’s not just mean and misogynistic, it’s also a very dated meme. A lot of younger voters were infants when that clip was going around.

8 Likes

But misogyny lifts people up!

Goes without saying, but what a boil on the butt of humanity this guy is.

5 Likes

I’m sure there are plenty of people like Vance who still think punching down is funny. I’d like to punch up the lot of them.

14 Likes

When your parents name you Jackbooted Dildo Vance, it’s a hell of a name to try to live up to.

7 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

10 Likes

AKA the “right to play”. Per Sartre:

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

19 Likes

*checks calendar* oh what’s this, another day that ends in “y?!”

5 Likes

D Plorable Anus

10 Likes

I know more than a few people who own toys that could very well be described like that. The toys are so much better than Vance could ever be.

7 Likes

What did Michael Moorcock do to deserve that?

5 Likes

I hear that JD Vance is planning to replace with Trump with Arioch: change you cannot comprehend.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out. I checked out the Wikipedia page that had her answer quoted, and I was able to remove some unnecessary and unkind language from it.

1 Like

I don’t think He appreciates furniture jokes.

An asshole, yes, and one worthy of furniture and eye-liner jokes for sure, but let’s please keep in mind that he’s also a dangerous, misogynistic and devotedly white supremacist fascist. These people aren’t just “weird.”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.