How it is going for JD Vance in one screenshot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/25/how-it-is-going-for-jd-vance-in-one-screenshot.html

15 Likes

I don’t think people would have cared that much about the couch thing except he was in the middle of an Ikea at the time.

48 Likes

Is there a song yet? I remember one called “Star Fucker” that could serve as a template. As for who could put together and perform it, I nominate:

garfunkel-and-oates-all-over-your-face-cover-art

30 Likes

Did anyone post this anywhere on the BBS yet? I haven’t seen it, but I could have easily missed it. If so, I owe a fizzy beverage to whoever posted it.

35 Likes

Cheer up, JD! David Cameron pretty conclusively put his junk in a dead pig’s mouth, and he ended up as PM of Britain!

16 Likes

despicable me idiot GIF

4 Likes

33 Likes

“Less integrity than a Boeing 737…” Ouch, feel the burn!

23 Likes

I am sofa king tired of all these stories about Vance and his relations with furniture. Vance robbed it of its ability to be a chaste lounge.

28 Likes

Possibly this song?

Or this band?

11 Likes

I can imagine the ungrown frat boys who surround him coughing that into their hands whenever he enters a room.

Cough cough couch fucker! Cough cough.

15 Likes

Of course, that’s what they’re saying now.

We’ll learn in six months time that the couch has been served with a gagging order and a large cheque paid from campaign funds.

8 Likes

If the couch could gag, it already did…

9 Likes

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushing. So I have heard.

14 Likes

Being familiar with couches probably isn’t a terrible idea after what happened with the last guy that had his job.

But one can be too familiar with couches.

16 Likes

This could be very good for them, or very bad for them . . .

10 Likes

It’s great fun to pick on JD Vance now, but I’ll wager that Trump is going to be so frustrated by it that he’ll declare “If the Democrats can change their Presidential candidate without a new primary, I can change my VP after the convention.”

9 Likes

So which decrepit loser is he going to pick next?

He doesn’t have a great track record of picking winners, and the list of people who would take the job after he encouraged his mob to hang the last one is pretty short.

12 Likes

Does it matter? He could hardly do worse.

6 Likes

Au contraire, as bad as Vance is, he could hardly do better…

12 Likes