A younger and wiser JD Vance decrying Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/01/a-younger-and-wiser-jd-vance-decrying-trump.html

3 Likes

Full post for the BBS:

Here is your daily reminder that today’s JD Vance is a rank opportunist.

Reddit r/KamalaHarrisMemes plays host to this short clip. In it, JD Vance energetically tells us that he doesn’t like Trump. Vance seems to have hardly aged since this was filmed, add a little makeup, a beard and it could be yesterday.

Vance called his Master’s incredible racist flameout yesterday “hilarious” and praised him for bumbling his way into the interview. Members of The Republican faithful are starting to break ranks in small ways as polling numbers are moving against them for the second week in a row. I wonder how long before Trump blames Vance and tries to upgrade.

10 Likes

Obligs:

11 Likes

When does the Trump/Vance ticket become final? Doesn’t the fact they’ve had their convention lock the two of them in as candidates - or is there still a way that Trump can screw over Vance?

4 Likes

Yes. Always.
Stop assuming there are any rules The Donvict adheres to when he doesn’t feel like it.
Trump is the proverbial bus.

7 Likes

He literally tried to have the last guy lynched.

8 Likes

How could I be expected to resist posting it again?!
Pence

And vance?

11 Likes

The beard he grew to hide his baby face also turns out to be very helpful when he’s licking Biff’s arse.

3 Likes

Has anyone made an ad yet with a supercut of all the times Vance denounced Trump, padded with visuals of quotes from Vance’s Atlantic piece where he called Trump “America’s heroin.”

5 Likes

There needs to be a Lindsay Graham Award for Exemplary Political Opportunism, given annually to the politician who most abjectly reverses their position for reasons of pure expediency. Vance is a shoo-in for this year’s award, but I don’t think it will ever be hard to find nominees for future years.

7 Likes

The statuette should be of a ferret, reversing.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.