JD Vance loved Trump's racist tirade: "It was hysterical"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/01/jd-vance-loved-trumps-racist-tirade-it-was-hysterical.html

10 Likes

Does he think this is actually going to win him any points with Trump? Trump wasn’t trying to be funny.

34 Likes

The Yale Hillbilly who keeps changing his name and modifies his values to suck up to Muammar Covfefe, is calling Harris a chameleon? Vance has mastered projection.

46 Likes

I bet his real name is george santos.

33 Likes

Santos used less eyeliner. :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

…and astonishingly, dressed better.
hideousness

18 Likes

What’s hysterical is seeing these two trying to out dig each other into the deepest hole they also share

20 Likes

17 Likes

Canadian Lol GIF

26 Likes

I know it’s a low bar, but how come there wasn’t a follow-up question, such as how would his own (half South Asian) kids feel when hearing that.

25 Likes

As I’ve always said, the only thing more pathetic and repulsive than a bully is his arse-licking toady.

23 Likes

I dunno, Scut Farkas was pretty repulsive.

7 Likes

They probably already had their suspicions (depending on their ages). You don’t go full racist overnight, and kids pick up more than what most people give them credit for.

9 Likes
  1. Bold move of a guy who has the past quotes he has to accuse someone else of being fake and a flip flopper. I guess getting a Peter Thiel money inject changes your personality.

2. It’s just jokes and funsies when they say something racist. Just shit posting IRL with “push back”.

10 Likes

Did he also defend the comments Trump made about him? Trump said the VP pick doesn’t matter. Why do these people keep defending this asshole? I will never understand it. Trump tried to get his last VP killed, and this one he literally just said isn’t important at all and doesn’t matter. Trump doesn’t hide who he is. He will throw every one of these people under a bus if he thinks it will benefit him, from political allies to his own kids.

28 Likes

He was. But Grover Dill (the toady) was repulsive and pathetic.

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess Christmas Story proves the point. Might as well call the ticket “Farkus + Dill 2024.” I will give it to Dill, he wears a leather hat better than Vance. For Vance, “leather hat” means something entirely different.

9 Likes

I mean it was hilarious but mostly in how disheveled and caught off guard he appeared.

7 Likes

In this light, I’m waiting for Trump to say he picked the worst VP possible to discourage anyone from shooting at him again.

9 Likes

Well Done Reaction GIF

The most astonishing thing about trump is that he actually seems to believe his most preposterous statements.

8 Likes