JD Vance's creepshow logic: Trump hugs my wife, so he's not racist (video)

Originally published at: JD Vance's creepshow logic: Trump hugs my wife, so he's not racist (video) - Boing Boing

11 Likes

Every time he sees her, he gives her a hug, tells her she’s beautiful

I believe several of DT’s court cases have similar language used.

39 Likes

Strom Thurmond not only hugged People of Color, he knocked up his underage Black housekeeper when he was a young adult. I guess that means the human shitstain who filibustered against the Civil Rights Act and ran for President on a platform of racial segregation in 1948 wasn’t actually racist! Quick, someone send a telegram to hell to let them know he’s due for a pardon!

33 Likes

IIRC there was an occasion where Trump saw a Black girl who was about eight years old and declared that she would be hot when she was older.

14 Likes

“Tells her she’s beautiful”. Shudder.

17 Likes

Clearly she’s “one of the good ones”. Or at least “one of the sexy ones”.:face_vomiting:

14 Likes

You misspelled rape there…

23 Likes

“As long as he didn’t pay for an abortion, I fail to see the problem” - JDV, probably

*edited because I’ve decided JDV is a better acronym, because it sounds like a sexually transmitted infection

7 Likes

When he says, “you remind me of my daughter,” that is when you need to get out of there.

14 Likes

Fuck that!
I wanna know when Lord Dampnut is scheduled to arrive.

7 Likes

Can you say “old horndog,” JD?

5 Likes

I suspect Vance bringing up his wife in the context of Fuentes may also be related to this:

12 Likes

And JV is the level of politics he’s at

3 Likes

Why TF did that shitbird put quotation marks around her name?!

I worked with a guy who had lived more than 20 years w/o learning there were religions other than Christianity. He was unsurprisingly ignorant re: many other things, too.

8 Likes

It’s a form of othering. It implies there’s something odd or made-up about her name, due to its foreignness. In other words he did it because he’s a shitbird.

8 Likes

Find myself searching for that “puke” emoji again…

:face_vomiting:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.