Video clip of extra bizarre Trump behavior

Originally published at: Video clip of extra bizarre Trump behavior | Boing Boing

6 Likes

He needs to eat some greens, fruit, and pulses, drink water, and get off the silly little car when he’s playing golf and get the walk in.

Problem solved.

Also: people are still turning up to listen to him shite on? Life isn’t infinite folks. Don’t waste your precious time on earth.

14 Likes

Hell yes they are. Bizarrely enough, he’s still the GOP’s presidential frontrunner. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

10 Likes

Pathological narcissists’ insatiable need for attention always results in strange and compulsive behaviour like this.

12 Likes

Maybe he’d just told the crowd that he’s been thinking about supersizing his penis? :thinking:

6 Likes

One day he’s going to get so worked up with rage that he has a stroke or a heart attack.

8 Likes

He looked like he was filling his diaper.

10 Likes

Promise?

13 Likes

hw was actually getting ready to do an imitation of a trans woman lifting weights, i saw in another story. he was promising the crowd he would keep trans people out of sports. as if the clip you saw wasn’t disgusting enough.

7 Likes

Remember years ago when a Democratic presidential candidate made some whooping noises to express excitement and that somehow disqualified him? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

15 Likes

The whole Trump thing only makes sense if you consider at any moment he’s going to unzip himself and Marina Abramovic will step out and reveal it’s all been an art project.

7 Likes

For the millionth time, I must say:

I’m stunned that so many people thought (and continue to think) this…person is fit to run ANYTHING more significant than a lemonade stand, let alone the United States.

7 Likes

Not just hateful but nonsensical since he seemed to be miming a person who was struggling to lift a weight. I thought the stated rationale for keeping trans women out of sports is that they are too strong for biological women to compete against, not that they’re a bunch of weaklings?

9 Likes

We need a vomit emoji instead of likes.:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

i skimmed the article but that may have been him miming a pre-op woman, he later did the post op lift with ease. i believe i have the facts straight but feel free to correct the record. either way he is right on brand.

4 Likes

Knowing Trump, the fully context is only going to be more grotesque and bizarre. Trump is never the guy where you say, “Well, it actually makes sense/isn’t so bad in context.”

And I was right… but that’s pretty predictable given any familiarity with Cheeto Mussolini. Every time he does something weird and grotesque, the more one looks at the larger context the worse it gets.

Trump basically does something that would normally be disqualifying for a candidate on a regular (sometimes daily) basis, and yet somehow… Part of it is that he’s not, and never has been, a “serious” candidate (so he doesn’t get treated that way), but a large part of it is that he follows an outrageous act with another one, so unlike all the candidates that had one weird thing they did that the press could fixate on for an extended period of time, with Trump they’re forgotten almost instantly.

It always feels Trump’s got some first-grade level comedy bit that he really wants to do (more than talk about the issues he doesn’t understand), so he does that to milk laughs, and then just keeps doing it beyond the point where it even makes sense.

4 Likes

Even in the lousiest Poconos ‘borscht belt’ dinner club entertainment, he’d get this stand-up routine laughed off the stage.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.