Danger! Danger!

how close do I need to stand so that the “may” becomes a “will”?

3 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Saw this sign over the weekend, and knew I had to post it here. It’s not a warning, per se, more like a stern but polite instruction:

I mean, come on, instructions on how to use a trash bag?

It might be because there was something in the pattern of instruction that made me think of (NSFW):

9 Likes

How is this still a problem? Camels are delicious. I’m generally all for eating less meat, but I make an exception for invasive species.

4 Likes

No Up-Close Street Magic.

Damnit @frauenfelder! We can’t take you anywhere.

3 Likes

“Now you children be careful out here!”

There, my work is done.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Count to ten thousand!:

2 Likes

15 Likes

WHAT.  

Schrödinger’s ice.

7 Likes

Don’t look, though.

I said don’t look!

aww…

3 Likes

12 Likes

Existential road signs, what will they think of next?

8 Likes

7 Likes

The ever exciting Mystery Spot. Do you have any vague memories of going to see one of the several in Irish Hills?

1 Like

I just remember the billboards, which I seem to have mentally transposed down to TN, although there’s probably some in both. when I went a-googlin’, the above popped up, which seemed more apropos re your post.

I would have loved to have checked 'em out, but it was never the whim of any of the adults who were doing the driving. probably for the best, tbh.

There are a lot of ‘mystery spots’ around. Even when you grok it is simple trickery they are still fun to go to and the tour guides are good with the patter. The Santa Cruz one is good fun and worth a stop at least once if you are driving through the area.

1 Like

ya, SC was the first couple of images. sounds like something I’d dig given the opportunity.

Tis a shame. You missed out on a great number of mini-golf and go-cart courses that are now defunct.

1 Like