Danger! Danger!

Danger! People opening umbrellas.

13 Likes

That’s quite plausible. I’ve never heard of a vending machine killing a shark. I can only conclude that most sharks are quite law-abiding and don’t attempt to vandalise vending machines.

15 Likes

There was a certain stretch of road where I always interpreted this as WARNING Drunk Drivers Ahead…

9 Likes

You don’t prefer the impossible British version?

15 Likes

That’s impressive.

Looks like fishtailing, to me.

2 Likes

Danger! Danger!

When we touch.
When we kiss.

5 Likes

maybe it did a 180?

On 2 wheels? I suppose if we accept that the car is as 2 dimensional as it looks, that would work.

4 Likes

No one but me sees the Swastika?

5 Likes

Now that you’ve brought it up, I can’t unsee it.

5 Likes

Figured I’d include a video example for those who don’t know what it’s like to drive in snow and ice:

5 Likes

The issue with the sign in my mind is only 2 tracks.

1 Like

Do you want the sign to look like this?

6 Likes

How many vehicles / wheels are involved there? Looking at it another way, wouldn’t that get you to slow down? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like a car and a motorcycle, and you know that won’t turn out well.

Or 1/3 of an 18-wheeler…is that any better? :wink:

1 Like

I saw it, just didn’t want to Godwin the thread :^)

1 Like

Let’s throw in some bighorn sheep. I see signs like this occasionally and they are utter crap.

Bighorn sheep crossing?

Everyone in CO knows they mill about like they are having tea parties, in the middle of the road (or at least with 1/3 of them standing in it.) Usually around blind corners, in the middle of the mountains, with a cliff on one or both sides. And they don’t give a damn about traffic.

This is a much better sign in my opinion:

8 Likes

Scary! The first time I had to drive in serious snow was a couple of years ago, when we were driving out to ABQ, and had planned a series of stops, the first being in memphis. We woke up to about a foot or so, and decided to continue on. It took about 5 hours to get to Little Rock, which is normally a 2 hour drive. We ended up staying there for a couple of days, and not being able to go to ABQ…

2 Likes

My condolences. You don’t have a lot of plows down there, and many people are not used to driving in the conditions. It makes for a scary situation when it actually does snow.

1 Like