Data breach at U.S. agency in charge of securing Trump's communication

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/20/data-breach-at-u-s-agency-in.html

1 Like

Ten bucks says his email password is “password.”

18 Likes

An agency executive left their laptop in a hotel room.

ETA: I realize someone would reasonably think I was saying something I knew to be true. I’m just commenting on what I think “data breach” usually means.

8 Likes

securing Trump’s communication

Have you seen his twitter feed?

12 Likes

My guess is “MAGA” if they allow such short passwords. Could be “Imthegreatest” as well.

5 Likes

Too long for an impatient, impulse driven dolt. It’s probably ‘king’ or ‘ivanka’.

8 Likes

Well, it’s not as if Trump himself hasn’t fatally compromised his communications security, and in innumerable ways no less.

Assuming they weren’t just hacked, the reality in the Trump administration is usually worse than that. For example, there’s a story that Andrew Peek, Trump’s Europe and Russia advisor (who came via Fox News connections), got caught in a Russian “honey trap” and had his government laptop and phone stolen. Apparently he had long been considered a security risk even before that happened… It’s all clown shows inside clown shows with this administration.

15 Likes

Perhaps “Ivanking”?

6 Likes

14 Likes

needs a number ‘prez4life’

4 Likes

That would be “britches,” would it not?

You are all over thinking this.
His password is TRUMP.

And a special character?
TRUMP#1

Can’t include his name?
fanof#1 (Yup, peetape reference.)

7 Likes

I’m hoping it’s the ‘white hats’.

Why steal what you can get for free from tRump?

2 Likes

Nyet need to worry: Russia was just installing updates and things went wonky while the systems were patched.

1 Like

DISA ≠ DIA (Defense Information Systems Agency vs Defense Intelligence Agency)

4 Likes

Clown shows all the way down…

3 Likes

BUT HIS EMAILS!

(Super disappointed in the rest of you for not posting this sooner.)

5 Likes

I’m betting on “pussy.”

thedonald

1 Like