David Duke: Jewish Opposition to Trump Exposes Jews as ‘The Real Problem’

Hate Crimes Rise Along With Trump’s Anti-Muslim Rhetoric

A NEW REPORT published by Georgetown University’s Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding has documented an upsurge in violence against Muslims in the United States coinciding with the 2016 election campaign.

The major uptick in hate crimes dates back toward the end of 2015, which corresponds with Donald Trump’s call for a ban on Muslims entering the United States — but also with other possibly inciting factors such as the San Bernardino shooting and intensified political debate over the Syrian refugee crisis.

READ MORE

1 Like
5 Likes

TBH I would be surprised if any actual Mexican people had been involved in the production of that nasty-looking taco bowl. Or if they did they purposely prepared it that way as a form of protest.

3 Likes

I know, right? And “taco bowl” isn’t a thing anyway. The California GOP should fold up it’s tent now & get started on new projects.

3 Likes

If he really wanted to show off his “hispanic” cred he could have at least made the effort to head down to the local Chili’s.

3 Likes

He would’ve needed to bring staff with him to shuttle in and out of a spontaneous protest demonstration against his racism and violence. The only spot he could pull that self-deluded stunt was probably his desk.

3 Likes

Shame on you for that link. There are far too many other coinciding potential causes for the upswing cited there. More shame on The Intercept for the incredibly trollish headline.

Yes, shame might be the right word here.

2 Likes

William Kristol Leading Effort to Draft Independent Candidate

William Kristol, the longtime editor of the Weekly Standard magazine and a leading voice on the right, met privately with [Mitt Romney] on Thursday afternoon to discuss the possibility of launching an independent bid, potentially with Romney as its standard-bearer.

READ MORE

As noted, Drumpf may enjoy more popularity with David Duke followers than his own party.

Where do Bush and Graham fit in the ranks of the biggest Trump haters of this election? Below we’ve ranked the top 10 Trump detractors, based on the length of their anti-Trump sentiments, their willingness to vocalize it and their relative prominence in the Republican political world.

According to WaPo reporting, Number 10 is “the entire early 2015 Republican Party” and it’s maybe downhill from there.

There’s some video of a a GOP operative heckling Drumpf in there too.

For two months I have been under attack by Donald Trump and his supporters for painting the presumptive Republican nominee with a small penis. I’ve received death threats, rape threats and anonymous phone calls demanding I remove the image from my social media accounts or risk going to court.

And last week, as I was walking in my neighborhood in Los Angeles, a Trump supporter punched me in the face.

READ MORE

7 Likes

I wonder if she would have had as much pushback if instead of painting Trump she had instead published photos of his famously small penis.

2 Likes

WTF.

Death threats.

Over a freakin’ satirical painting.

Something is truly rotten in the fucking US of A.

Excellent question.

4 Likes

even more creepy are the rightwing parties in charge of governance, currently the most vocal and extreme ones are Fidesz and PiS

4 Likes

Oh, it’s been rotten for a long time, and it’s finally fermented into a foul, feculent swill Donald Trump has bottled and served to angry white men who can’t accept their cushy era of supremacy is finally nearing an end.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know. It’s just that these days, the fuckers aren’t even bothering to keep up the façade anymore.

1 Like

Go on. Google it. I dare you.

Sometimes I wonder what’s scarier: the free publicity he gets for the outrageous things he says or the free publicity he gets for the outrageous things his supporters do.

4 Likes

The neoconservatives, as we all know, are either overwhelmingly Jewish or shabbos goyim: non-Jewish camp followers of international Jewry who are on the Jewish payroll. They all have one thing in common: a fanatical allegiance to the state of Israel and to the neoliberal values of the Frankfurt School, itself a predominantly Jewish movement that took root in Germany in the 1920s and was then exported wholesale to America.

–David Duke (2 May 2015)

3 Likes

That quote is amazing and horrifying. Duke may appreciate Drumpf’s split from the neoconservative faction of the GOP that originally included former leftists like Bill Kristol’s dad.