David Tennant and Catherine Tate are coming back to Doctor Who

Yes, that’s it - thanks! I was sure Tennant was in it but in my drug induced haze I must have gotten the episodes muddled. I think there was a Dr. Who marathon running on BBC America, and my wife just turned on the TV to that channel in my hospital room because she knew I liked the show. I normally don’t like episodes involving children in those situations, but I was in no condition to change the channel myself, and this storyline really stuck with me. Thanks Docosc and Tamsin_Bailey for identifying it for me!

2 Likes

No problem, enjoy!

doctor who descriptive noise GIF

4 Likes

Oof- that is both a really good, but really creepy episode and one that would probably be even creepier win a drug addled state. I have had a couple surgeries and you are very loopy/groggy after.

I’m the opposite.

I loved Donna. But I hated the tenth doctor. I think much of that was down to bad writing.

My head canon is that Tenant actually played the Valeyard, but I realize that I am in a very small minority here.

Did anyone here watch Around the World in 80 Days with Tennant? I was entirely oblivious to its existence until I read about it in this review of the apparently-awful new animated adaptation.

Also Jessica Jones (and the other Netflix Marvel shows) arrived on Disney+ a little while ago, if you missed the news. I’d like to watch that sometime.

2 Likes

I wonder if this will be a continuation of her character’s prequel on the show.

(This is canonical, right?)

2 Likes

As ‘comic relief’, it’s fabulous, but I don’t think the Doctor and Lauren Cooper would be a good match-up in the series itself. Fortunately, she has a good range of acting skills to draw from!

Cross-posted from “Whatcha Watchin”:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.