DEA official tasked with stopping DEA sex parties is under investigation for procuring prostitutes for sex parties

I always thought the DEA misunderstood their title and didn’t really get what their mission was. Never seemed to enforce much drugs, to my way of thinking.
But perhaps we need a PEA. (P for pimp or prostitute. Either way.)

Ooooh- I thought you said STOCKING the sex parties!

3 Likes

Maybe less like they enabled and more like they made sure they injected themselves into the process in order to siphon money from the supply chain.

1 Like

Seems probable. If they fulfilled their mission, the spice wouldn’t flow, and they’d be out extra lucre. Wonder if any of these DEA agents have nicer houses or more expensive cars than a government job should allow for?

1 Like

The short list would be DEA agents who don’t have a nicer house than their salary allows for.

3 Likes

seriously? Why do I ONLY get invited to LAME parties:
kids birthday parties
backyard BBQs
dinner parties where we have some wine, dinner, bourbon, and talk about the world

My company NEVER invites me to badass columbian sex parties

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

you work for the wrong kind of drug company? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Language is power, Mark. In progressive spaces i believe the term sex worker is replacing prostitute. Rock on…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.