"Debate Me": parody of internet manliness gurus/dorks

Make the beer Maudite or La Fin du Monde, in large quantities, and you can probably get away with a lot more than that…

2 Likes

(grins) Rule 1: The GM likes pizza. And is amenable to bribery. But I repeat myself

3 Likes

Over-strength beers. Giving the GM a two-four of one of these starts off as bribery, but goes well beyond that as the night progresses. :wink:

4 Likes

I approve, sir. (Tips hat).

5 Likes

Hey, @PatRx2, if I have some arcane music symbols I knew a million years ago but are out of fashion because these kids, mind if I shoot them your way? I’ve been reading through a bunch of strayhorn, and I think you and @Beanolini may know what I’m talking about.

Doesn’t help I’m reteaching myself a few instruments :grinning:

2 Likes

Feel free. If I don’t grok something, I’ll tell you, but then too, I have very knowledgeable friends on the jazz side of things.

I’m having a very serious look at picking up an EWI-USB, so learning a new one may be in the books…

1 Like

Thank you. I’d only ever heard Jeff Beck’s version.

1 Like

Really? You need more Mingus in your life.

7 Likes

Apparently, you are correct.

1 Like

Indeed

4 Likes

It would certainly make me think twice about taking that portable hole I just found on the wizard.

5 Likes

Hah! Enough jazz, back to wizard poop! I’m glad we’re staying on topic :smiley:

4 Likes

That tune is well-covered: see here and here. I’m particularly fond of the Uzeb version (but, as an old Montrealer, I’m a bit biased).

2 Likes

Never enough jazz. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

­­

WE ARE DEBATING WIZARD-POOP, SIR!!!

7 Likes

You are debating wizard poop. We are discussing wizardry. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

On the other hand, sometimes way too much wizard poop.
On the gripping hand, never enough debate about wizard poop.

3 Likes

berzio

Obviates the need for food and drink.

Ergo, the need to poop is also obviated after a certain amount of time.

3 Likes

Well, with the current state of affairs, we seem to be seeing more than usual wizard shit (and shitty wizards) coming out of the woodwork.

Not much to debate there: they were shitty before they started crawling out of the woodwork; they’re shitty now. I think that discussing genuine wizardry is rather more productive.

3 Likes

If this does get moved across to a separate thread, ‘Wizard poop’ has to be the title.

2 Likes