Debate: Trump admits paying no taxes, denies sexually assaulting women, says Hillary is the devil

Link.

2 Likes

Not really sure why that’s where you took it. I meant it more that she will break his tiny little hand off and leave only a nub.Which would be a fitting punishment for him.

5 Likes

Did anyone else notice the odd sniffing again?

11 Likes

I have a joke and a link.

Why is Clinton not 50 points above Trump?

Name recognition.

So suppose we have the HRC’S campaign to thank for Trump. Is that more of a reason to vote for her or a reason to vote against her?

2 Likes

Yes but that ain’t odd. That’s a Studio 54 sniff!

The “snatch snatcher” likes to party !

2 Likes

He can’t help himself. He’s got to find the One Ring for his evil master.

1 Like

A c**k ring? One to rule them all?

3 Likes

Just re. the Tic-Tacs thing… does Drumpf think he’s being considerate by freshening his breath a smidgen before sexually assaulting people?

5 Likes

Considerate and classy!

10 Likes

His [tRump] are left to drown themselves in the joy of bullshit

Good point.

4 Likes

So let me get this straight: supposedly knowing people are saying that Clinton lost the debate because she didn’t stem the flow of bullshit coming from trump?
What exactly did she lose the debate on? points? not going for the jugular?
Not shouting as loudly as her opponent?

Drumpf still lost the debate, for the same reasons he lost the last one…he just changed his style a little this time.

11 Likes

Did anyone not notice the odd sniffing?

12 Likes

Fisk totally would because he believes in order above all things.

And he isn’t an idiot.

5 Likes

I actually think that might have been part of the reason for his apparent stalking on the stage. Yes, there’s a lot of his subconscious on display there, but it’s also true that by standing over her from behind, he gets more screen time.

We know he’s a huge believer in the concept that there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

14 Likes

17 Likes

He’d pay Trump to go away.

1 Like

According to news reports this morning, Mike Pence has decided to stay on the Trump ticket after last night’s debate; supposedly he was “leaving his options open” until seeing how Trump did.

Two thoughts come to mind: one, if I was running for president and my running mate was pondering whether to quit or not in the press, that would seem like a bad sign. And second, if I was Mike Pence and was on the fence about this whole VP thing, watching my boss throw me under the bus on live TV wouldn’t exactly bolster my confidence in my position.

31 Likes

Still trying to figure out why Trump would invite a couple that he considers horrible, irredeemable sex criminals to his own wedding.

25 Likes

I suspect some Republicans were expecting and even hoping for it because it could give them another opportunity to withdraw their support.

Although if they’re still supporting Trump at this point they have to realize that even wavering is going to expose them as completely unethical cowards.

7 Likes

Threading a needle to best position himself for a run in 2020 I guess.

7 Likes